Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Saturday, May 5


I just realised my intended wedding song, is a breakup song.
Haiyah, SO NOT FATED TO GET MARRIED.

Just a little bit more love
Just a little bit more passion
This is how it should begin
Skin on skin

If you leave me now
Telling me you failed somehow
Better think it all over
Just as long as love's around
Here's a true romance
Be aware and take your chance
Tomorrow I'm gonna leave you
But I am here for you tonight

----

Pau says she can sense all the negative vibes coming from me, and she says I'm frustrated and mang zang.

And she's right.
And I don't want to feel like this anymore.

Sometimes no matter how hard some choices are, you know you have to make them for the sake of everyone. And even though in the long run you might regret it, at least by letting go you're making everyone happy.

Quote of the Week:
"Let her go if you won't die without her."

P.S: Andrea, I love you. Please call me or text me whenever.

this is the last time
that I'm ever gonna come here tonight
this is the last time - I will fall
into a place that fails us all - inside

I can see the pain in you
I can see the love in you
but fighting all the demons will take time
it will take time

the angels they burn inside for us
are we ever
are we ever gonna learn to fly
the devils they burn inside of us
are we ever gonna come back down
come around
I'm always gonna worry about the things that could make us cold


Now, what did I say about being second best?
The run has been good, but sometimes good just ain't enough.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New